The Morelli House is a classic example of Las Vegas mid-century residential architecture. The Sands Hotel orchestra leader Antonio Morelli and his wife Helen built this house in 1959 at 52 Country Club Lane in the former Desert Inn Country Club Estates, now the Wynn resort. The modernistic house featured an open plan that integrated interior and exterior spaces, natural materials, and the latest innovative home appliances. In 2001, the Junior League of Las Vegas relocated the Morelli House to its present site and completed restoration in 2009.
Listed 2001, Nevada State Register of Historic Places
Listed 2007, City of Las Vegas Historic Property Register
This historic preservation project was funded, in part, by the Nevada Commission for Cultural Affairs and through generous donations from the Las Vegas community and members of the Junior League.